Kanye 2020 Announcement Plot To Pull Votes From Biden!
We all know that Trump has been losing in the polls, so he has enlisted Kanye West to do his dirty work to pull votes from Biden. Read on more about Kanye 2020 announcement…
View this post on Instagram
CelebNPolitics247.com reports that Kanye West has announced that he’s running for President in 2020.
Just when you think things couldn’t get any weirder in Election 2020.
This is an utter joke. This is NOT high school and Americans NEED to stop voting for the popular person.
Kanye apparently feels that the world would rather see him as President. It’s obvious that he is using police brutality and a rise in racism to help fuel his running, but currently, Biden is the clear winner.
Not to mention Kanye is Trump’s bestie, and we all know Trump will do anything to cheat his way for another four years. Which leads us to this theory that Kanye is secretly helping Trump to get four more years by pulling votes from Biden.
The rapper, businessman, record producer, and social activist who once spoke of launching a presidential campaign for 2024, made his “announcement” about this year in a cryptic tweet on Saturday. West has proven to be a flake ever time he claims he is running, but he has made his proclamation in enough time to get on state ballots.
West said on the 4th of July:
We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States.
#CelebNPolitics247 #reports #KanyeWest announced he’s running for #President – Wake up #America this is only to pull votes from @JoeBiden so #Trump can win. #SMH https://t.co/5ow06uIdko
— CNP24_7 (@Cnp24_7) July 5, 2020
At least one person is smart enough to see that Kanye West running is just a way to pull votes from Biden so Trump can win another 4 years.
Tami Roman Tweeted in response to Ye’s announcement.
At least she sees through the insanity of his announcement, Tweeting:
Kanye running for President! Now I love his musical legacy and I got a few pair of Yeezy’s but…. is this an attempt to split the vote, take votes away from Biden so Trump can win again? I mean you’ve been known to wear a maga hat 🤷🏽♀️
— IG: @TamiRoman (@TamiRoman) July 5, 2020
Here are the FACTS:
- Currently, it stands as a Tweet.
- The reason, there is no evidence West has a campaign organization.
- There is also NO indication he has filed papers with the Federal Election Commission just four months before the Nov. 3 election.
- The filing deadlines for independent presidential candidates in many states have either passed or are coming up soon.
- NOTE: Qualifying deadlines have passed in Texas, North Carolina, New York, Maine, New Mexico and Maine.
- The last deadlines are in early September, just two months away, and candidates have to get thousands of people to sign petitions in each state in order to get on a ballot.
Kanye NEEDS to stick to his 2024 agenda. This is a joke and we are sorry to be brutally honest but right now, Kanye is NOT a smart choice to be in politics.