Possible Stimulus Check 2 Dates If Passed!
For months now we keep hearing of a Stimulus Check 2, but as always, nothing has come to fruition and Americans are waiting as they are on the verge of losing their homes, and out of work. What’s the hold up on SC2?
What seems to be the most frustrating thing is President Trump promised in July that a 2nd stimulus check would be bigger and better than the last.
As the days get closer to election 2020, Trump has seemed to forget about the people and has been on the campaign trail in hopes of re-election. Read on because it seems Trump is more concerned about being re-elected than helping the country, which would help him in the election…
CelebnPolitics247.com reports that the citizens of the United States are sick of Trump, most Americans want him out of office despite the brainwashed minions that believe he is actually helping them.
The only thing Trump has done in the past four years is divide the country and reinforce racism and police brutality. He has helped white supremacist continue their reign on anyone they deem unfit for America. Do they forget that the white man stole this country from the Indians and Mexicans??? Trump has been received a ton of backlash since COVID stating that Trump Lied 200k Died.
Meanwhile, Democrat house speaker Nancy Pelosi said, the house will remain in session for COVID-19 Stimulus Check 2. Let’s not forget what you NEED to know about the Stimulus Check 2.
Anyways, as it stand right now for another round of stimulus checks 2, it is looking a bit grim. Though, the pressure is building in Washington to send a second round of direct payments. If you can’t wait for a second stimulus check you might want to look into how to create endless wealth and get out of your struggle.
Here is what we’ve learned:
- Democratic negotiators are feeling the pressure to reach a deal on another economic relief bill that would include a second stimulus check — possibly with some changes.
- The fine print could shift from the first check to the second, including at least one qualification that could actually net you a larger payment overall.
- Since a system is already in place at the IRS for sending payments, you might also get your money much sooner with a second round.
Is a second round is a done deal?
At this time, we are NOT sure.
If another stimulus check gets the green light, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has said it would take about a week to mobilize the first payments.
I can get out 50 million payments really quickly. A lot of it into people’s direct accounts.
Possible Stimulus Check 2 Release Dates via CNET:
Final negotiated bill Sept. 30 Oct. 1 Oct. 2 Week of Oct. 12
Oct. 9 Oct. 13 Oct. 14 Week of Oct. 19
Dec. 1 Dec. 2 Dec. 3 Week of Dec. 7
If order signed Direct deposit could start First paper checks could start First EIP cards could start:
Presidential order Sept. 13 Week of Sept. 19 Week of Oct 26 Week of Nov. 16
Who Will Get A Stimulus Check 2?
- Direct deposit: Roughly 80 million people who filed 2018 or 2019 tax returns and had already provided the IRS with their direct deposit information (according to the House Committee on Ways and Means).
- Social Security beneficiaries: People who had direct deposit information on file with federal agencies; many still received their checks in the first week, though perhaps not the first day.
- Paper checks: The IRS began to mail these about a week later to people without direct deposit data on file.
- Economic Impact Payment debit cards: Prepaid Visa cards that were sent to around 4 million people starting in mid-May.
- Last group: Anyone who received their checks after June or is still waiting to receive their stimulus payment. Direct payments will continue through the end of 2020 for some individuals who were not part of the previous groups
Here are the top things to know about the stimulus check 2.